Monday, August 2, 2010

my interview!

it's official - half of my fellow PDs have returned to the states, 9 chipper new PDs have arrived, and I too will soon leave this beautiful country. But for now, I'm enjoying getting to know all of the new arrivals, spend time with the people who have become my family over the past year, and of course impatiently awaiting the arrival of my 4 dear visitors from Westfield!

I have a lot to say about this past year, which I hope to post sometime before my flight home on the 17th; but for now, please enjoy my short interview, courtesy of the MPIE daily life blog!

http://openhandsdirtyfeet.blogspot.com/2010/07/interview-pd-jackie-weidman.html


Many thanks to everyone who submitted questions... they were great!

Besos,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment